It’s a Big World, Start Small
Jan 16, 2014
It sure is a large world with cities just getting bigger and bigger. Students will learn more in a school garden than just gardening~ We promise!
- They will learn where vegetables come from.
- They will experience growing vegetables without chemicals and/or organically
- They can learn that transporting vegetables across several states uses lots of non- renewable resources
- They will taste the fresh vegetables (in some cases this will be a first)
- They will have a chance to cook with the fresh vegetables they grow