How to Vote Woolly!
Here’s a full explanation for how to vote for Woolly School Gardens on Pepsi’s Refresh Project!
1. Go to http://www.woollyschoolgarden.org/pepsi_refresh_project.php : Click the “Vote for us now!” button on the screen. Looks like the pic below!
2. You will then be re-directed to the “Refresh Everything Project” site where you will then click “Vote for this idea”. Make sure it is the Woolly School Garden page of the Refresh everything site, which looks like this:
3. After you click “Vote for this idea” a bubble will pop up for you to sign in with your email and password. Here’s what it looks like:
If you have a facebook account, press the “Login with Facebook” button. Otherwise, if this is your first time voting, you will need to Sign in and click “No- I’m new here” and then create an account by filling in your name, birthdate, create a password, and fill in the ‘security code’ box. Please Note: This is where troubles come if there is a space, comma, or Apostrophe in your name. The system will only read letters. for example: D’ Amore, should be damore- no spaces, no apostrophe.
4. Once you’ve signed in or created an account, you then need to click on the “Vote for this idea” button again, which looks like this:
You will know you’ve voted when the “Nice!, Awesome, Great Job! or Thanks!” appears on the screen where the button used to be.
5. Don’t forget to spread the word through twitter or facebook by clicking the icons on the page, which look like this:
6. Congratulations! You’re helping to give 250 schools an edible school garden! Don’t forget to vote daily for the whole month of June! Get your friends to vote and you’ll be a true Woolly Warrior!
Your Woolly Voting Advisor,