Add an Irrigation System to Your Woolly School Garden!
By adding a drip kit system to your Woolly School Garden not only supplies your plants with sufficient water, but takes care of your plants during breaks and vacations. If teaching your class about hand watering is your idea, you can control the drip system simply by a twist of the faucet. Turn off during times of hand watering, and turn on during extended periods of time away! Yes, it’s that easy!
The Woolly Irrigation System is Easy to Install and Use!
1. The supply line can feed a maximum of 10 Wally Fives, as shown or equivalent combination of Wally Ones and Wally Threes.
2. You can connect a maximum of 2 Wally Fives horizontally, as shown or equivalent combination of Wally Ones and Wally Threes.
3. Tuck the drip line behind Wally’s tongue at soil level.
4. When installing pockets horizontally, overlap Pockets so that every two pockets share one wall anchor.
5. Image shown consists of 10 Wally Fives, 10 Wally Five drip kits, 1 supply line kit, and 1 automatic timer.